5 Wedding Wellbeing Tips for Brides by Carlton Center
Your wedding day is a time for joy, beauty and happiness as you celebrate your love with family and friends.
In this blog, we’re providing you with 5 wedding nutrition tips to make sure you look healthy, feel your best and stay fabulous on your big day.
1. Drink a minimum of 1.5 to 2 liters of water daily to prevent dehydration and refresh your skin.
Keep in mind that sometimes, you need more, especially in hot and dry climates or if you are exercising regularly. You can also get your water intake through foods with high water content like home-made soups, fruits and vegetables. Drinking soda is not a healthy substitute; it is high in artificial sweeteners, has no nutrients and can have a diuretic effect, making your body lose water it needs.
2. Eat 3 main healthy meals daily with 2 healthy snacks.
Your main meals should have a variety of protein (grilled fish, chicken, beef, egg, dairy products), carbohydrates (brown rice or baked potato, quinoa, whole-wheat bread) and vegetables (raw or cooked with different colors every day). You can also choose to snack on fruits or raw nuts.
3. Try to commit to a regular exercise program that fits into your schedule and that you enjoy because enjoying it will help and motivate you stick to it.
Exercise can relieve stress and gives you energy. If you can’t find time to exercise daily, try to do so at least 4 to 5 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes.
4. Avoid foods that are high in sugar such as pastries, candy, grocery juices, sodas and ice cream. Also, avoid food high in saturated fats and fried. This will help you control your body weight and not have fitting issues the closer you get to your special day. The last thing any bride wants is a wardrobe crisis on her big day, am I right?
5. Sleep at least 7 to 8 hours daily. This can help you look better and feel more relaxed. Hours vary from person to person but the average is 8 hours of sleep consistent sleep. You’re a queen darling, and a queen needs her beauty sleep!
Try to plan your own schedule in advance so that you know what to expect and how to manage it. This will help you reduce stress and enjoy the wedding planning process instead.
Every bride knows her body better than anyone else; try to keep it happy and healthy, inside and out, while getting ready for one of the biggest days of your life.
These wedding wellbeing tips were provided by Carlton Nutrition Center
Check out these farahii crystal bride flip flops perfect for a walk on the beach or tanning by the pool:
If you’d like to be a guest blogger on farahii.com, send us some samples of your work to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.